Who should attend?
If you are working with Oracle Databases & Applications in any aspect of Administration, Development this is a must attend conference for you. Over a day of the conference you get to meet and learn from the Oracle experts around the world at a single place. You discuss, ask questions, socialize, share knowledge and meet the fellow Oracle enthusiasts.
The event will be led in multiple tracks to target all the professionals at all levels to make the most of the event. You still want more? It doesn’t stop there. You can meet and discuss with the Oracle experts out of the sessions after hours if you are not satisfied with the daylong sessions.
Targeting Oracle :
- Database Administrator
- Technical Consultants
- Functional Consultants
- Data Scientists
- System Administrator
- Middleware Administrators
- Operations Manager
- Application Managers
- Business Analysts
Why should you attend?
- Be part of the largest Oracle Users group conferences in Australia - Your one stop shop for knowledge on Oracle where you can learn from the experts from around the globe.
- Build your network - A not-to-be-missed opportunity to meet in-person with your Oracle experts from across continents community with countless networking opportunities, you'll get to share thoughts and hear success stories all in person.
- Learn best practices - Learn how to make the best of Oracle
- Carry back the knowledge - Return from this conference with a confidence of knowledge gain that you can apply right back at your work. With the knowledge you gain you can retrain your colleagues and showcase the best you can do with Oracle.
- To expand your knowledge and get the answers you need all in just two days.
- Share the knowledge - Meet the fellow Oracle folks and share your knowledge in various discussions in a session or over a coffee in the hallway. There is no restriction on where you talk about what you know or what you want to learn.
- Be the first to know - See the first look of new features in Oracle. This helps you with the knowledge to leverage the new features right away out of the conference.